Sabrina from I Have To Read That nominated me for the Liebster Award! Thank you, Sabrina! I had no idea what the Liebster Award was or what it was about, but thankfully there’s a handy set of instructions:
This is how it works:
1) Link the blogger who nominated you in your post.
2) Answer the questions provided by the blogger who nominated you – typically 11 questions.
3) Nominate other bloggers (who have less than 200 followers)
4) Create your own set of 11 questions to ask your nominees.
5) Let them know you nominated them!
My Answers To Sabrina’s Questions:
1) What is the book that you re-read every year?
I very rarely re-read! It’s awful of me, but I never have the time/drive to do it. I can see why others really enjoy it, but I’d honestly rather read something new.
2) Hardbacks or paperbacks or ebooks?
Paperbacks mostly, but lately I’ve been reading ebooks too.
3) What are your reading goals for 2014?
Read 100 books and score 100 points in the Prequel and Sequel Challenge.
4) What book are you recommending everyone reads at the moment?
Throne of Glass! I loved it so much, and everyone needs to read it.
5) Favourite snack to nibble on whilst reading?
M&Ms! Not even the peanut ones – just plain old original.
6) Who is your fictional character crush?
I have many. Four from Divergent, Valek from Chronicles of Ixia, Chaol from Throne of Glass….
7) If you could hang out with 5 fictional characters who would they be (dead or alive in their fictional world)?
Ooooh… Well I think Four from Divergent, Valek from Chronicles of Ixia, and Chaol from Throne of Glass would be my top choices! Ahah. But also, Ender from Ender’s Game, Celaena from Throne of Glass, and Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones. Whoops, that’s six!
8) What snack do you snack on whilst reading?
Usually onion ring crisps, pepsi and my favourite – M&Ms!
9) What’s your guilty pleasure?
I don’t really have a guilty pleasure at the moment, but I’m very obsessed with the new Harvest Moon game for 3DS that I got for Christmas.
10) What’s a bad habit that you have?
Biting my lip/inner cheeks. Constantly! I mostly do it when I’m nervous or stressed though. Every now and then it gets so bad I struggle to eat! But it isn’t easy to break.
11) Craziest thing that you’ve done?
Uuuum… Probably going on the zipline in year four. I don’t remember how high it was, but it’s how I discovered I have a fear of heights haha.
And the nominees are (I’ve chosen what I think are new/relatively unknown blogs so sorry if I offend/or I’m wrong! They’re also fairly random)
And my questions for you guys are:
1) What is the best book you read last year?
2) What is your favourite type of food?
3) Does your blog focus on a genre? Which one?
4) How long have you been blogging?
5) What is your favourite book to film adaptation?
6) What is your least favourite book to film adaptation?
7) What is the worst gift someone could possibly get you?8) What is your favourite book series?
9) What is your favourite thing to drink?
10) To crease the spine, or to not crease the spine? That is the question!
11) What is the one piece of advice you would give to someone who wants to start a blog?
Have fun guys!